In engineering, systems integration brings together the component subsystems into one system and ensures that the subsystems function together as one system. In perimeter defense solutions many different components interact to create a single security solution. Improper programming and integration can lead to a failed sequence of operations increasing both safety risks and future change orders that can be very costly.
Perimeter security integration is often overlooked or an after thought until a problem arises later in the project. Installing anti-vehicular barriers is an investment and can be even more costly when not properly integrated.
Results of Poor Integration:
- Potential Vehicle Barrier Malfunctions
- Non Effective System Causing Traffic Delays
- Multiple subsystems with no single point control or communication
- Lower System Security against aggressors
- Increased Down Time by Improper Programming
Results of Proper Integration:
- Practical / Effective Sequence of Operations
- Safety Measures to Increase Safety and Lower Risk
- Single Point Controls to Handle Multiple Subsystems
- Accurate System / Interconnect Drawings
- Quality System Communication
SecureUSA® has an expert team of system engineers and specialists dedicated to ensuring your anti-vehicular security solutions function as intended at project completion. Our team works on your side to uncover costly problems, safety issues and impractical applications that create a faulty system. SecureUSA®’s team helps you create an effective solution that can be installed properly without costly overruns and on time within budget. With over 15 years of physical perimeter security experience SecureUSA® is an industry leader in engineering anti-vehicular security solutions.